Friday, January 30, 2009

How to Get the Coupons You Want

You can get just the grocery, beauty, personal care, and cleaning coupons you want on Ebay - instead of buying Sunday papers.

For example, you can buy:
  • 10 coupons ($1 off any 2) Suave Shampoo - for $1.18 plus $.50 shipping
  • 20 coupons ($75 off 2) Suave Deodorant - for $1.00 plus $.99 shipping flat fee
Here are some Ebay Coupon Stores to get you started:

The Taylortown Coupon Preview site lists the coupons that are coming out in the upcoming Sunday paper.

Previous Post:
Tips for Doing CashCrate - Earning Money and Free Gift Cards

2 comments:

  1. Great tips! I like to use ebay to get the coupons that don't come in my paper, or that do come in my paper but other areas get higher values.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to win auctions on Ebay for the high $ coupons I want. It is worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete